Welcome To Business In The New's

I am Shaun Manzano, a recent MBA graduate, with specialized training in business modernization, change management, increasing productivity and efficiency, team building - organizational communication, training and knowledge management.

Please feel free to browse and comment on the current articles that I have published.

Regards,
Shaun Manzano

My Portfolio Presentation

2010 "The Truth about Social Media"

Friday, May 15, 2009

MBA Completion

All,

As I make my final approaches toward degree completion (28 June 2009), another milestone in my career has been set; I have finally opened up new doors that Ive dreamed about in the past. Now that I am here, I seek a revamped vision, a re written story that I havent explored or experience in the past. I look forward to what the future may bring my way, the many challenges and successes or failures that will come along with it. I a ready to plan and go.

I have uploaded a portfolio of work that I completed during my academic journey with JIU's MBA program. This is available under my links or by click here: http://jonesinternational.confidentialresume.com/Shaun_Manzano/portfolio.php
Feel free to browse around it, and let me know what you think. I am looking forward to your comments or inquiries.

Regards,
Shaun

No comments:

Search This Blog

Latest Activity on 757 Empowerment Group

Manzano's Business Blog

Optimal Resume Blog

Leaders and Thinkers Blog

Twitter Blog