Welcome To Business In The New's

I am Shaun Manzano, a recent MBA graduate, with specialized training in business modernization, change management, increasing productivity and efficiency, team building - organizational communication, training and knowledge management.

Please feel free to browse and comment on the current articles that I have published.

Regards,
Shaun Manzano

My Portfolio Presentation

2010 "The Truth about Social Media"

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shaun Manzano NCO of the Quarter - April - June 2009

All, I just received notification that I was awarded the quaterly award for the base level check out the link.

http://www.916arw.afrc.af.mil/news/story_print.asp?id=123158933
NCO of the Quarter - April - June 2009 Tech. Sgt. Shaun Manzano 916th CS

Regards,

Shaun Manzano

No comments:

Search This Blog

Latest Activity on 757 Empowerment Group

Manzano's Business Blog

Optimal Resume Blog

Leaders and Thinkers Blog

Twitter Blog